25 - student - NYC That's all for now.

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Most Popular Book Ever

I won't go into a diatribe against popular culture, mostly because - hell I'm a part of it. But that doesn't mean I can't make fun of it. About a year ago my friend Dave Hollander (author of the visceral and entertaining L.I.E.) suggested this idea. We were trying to come up with a book title guaranteed to sell millions of copies. Obviously the commercialization of the writing business is robbing us of the opportunity to judge writing for ourselves.

Anyway - the book we came up with at the time was: "Harry Da Vinci and the Atkins Potter Code." Or something to that effect. You get the idea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Dan Chirlin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home